The protection of your invention guarantees a solid market position and a competitive advantage
To file a patent is the most effective action to protect inventions, and thus to enjoy exclusivity in the market and an advantageous strategic position in relation to competitors in view of your new products and / or the new processes you have developed.
The filing of a patent or utility model application requires a series of previous decisions on what is the scope of the invention, what is the most appropriate mode of registration to get maximum protection at the lowest possible cost, the appropriate geographical level, and a number of other key issues on which, from MORGADES DEL RIO RENTER, we are providing our counselling since more than 80 years.
We are an expert, multidisciplinary team with extensive experience to meet your specific needs with the utmost professionality and efficiency.
Our services for the protection of your inventions are deployed in an integrated manner, covering any geographical area, extending to all stages, from the birth of the idea, to the development of the invention and the protection stage by means of a patent of invention or a utility model. We provide as well the management, defence and maintenance; of registration. In short, we are at the side of our customers for the whole life of the invention, with the following services:
- Counselling on patentability, infringement risk and the optimal protection strategy to follow.
- Study, drafting and filing of applications for Spanish patent and Utility Models, European patents, PCT international patents and generally for patents and utility models in any countries.
- Monitoring of the registration procedure until grant, and subsequent maintenance of the registrations.
- Validation of European Patents.
- Oppositions, nullity actions, Appeals and Defence of registrations.
- Consulting and auditing of patent portfolios.
- Search and monitoring functions (on the invention and on the competition).
- Setting out of opinions, reports and technical and legal expertises.
- Evaluation of portfolios of Industrial Property registrations.
- Counselling on transfer of technology.
- Negotiations for conflict solving on patents.
Do you need to file a patent?
* Required fields